Thursday 23 December 2010

What?! 2nd place?!

The 1st art related competition that I have recently participated has finally announced the results. Thursday afternoon I checked my mail and got a mail from lunartik. It says:

Well Done Janet

Thank you for entering the lunartik and spaghetti junction competition!

You are the 2nd prize winner!

The 2nd place prize is

An artist pass!

You can pick which pass you want from http://www.lunartik.com/lunartikshop/

Can you email me your address so the prize can be posted to you?

Thank you again for entering and congratulation on coming second!

Joe Taylor
Design Editor
Spaghetti Junction


I can't believe it! I got the 2nd place! I was excited for a second but I just couldn't believe it. I wasn't expecting anything like this when I participated the competition. I thought it must be some kind of prank, so I asked my brother for advice and we searched and searched until I found this link here. Its on flickr! It says I'm in the 2nd place! Now I'm seriously excited. Although the competition wasn't really big and there weren't many competitors but I'm really happy to get a 2nd place. What an experience! Having a chance to be in the front and some more I wasn't expecting this made a lot more wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment