Friday 26 November 2010

Design-A-Lovely-Cup Of Tea

My first participation in design related competition!

After days spending in front of the laptop I have finally completed my design for the Lunartik "Design-A-Lovely Cup of Tea" competition. I gave it a name -Sugary-. Its full of candies and sweets, giving it baby-ish color to bring out the cute sense of sweetness.



Did some sketches before putting the work on computer. I chose the 2nd sketch because its more attractive to me and it is the one i had more ideas to work on. I was inspired by the cupcake mug on my working desk the color scheme is as well similar. Here's the outcome.


I wanted to thank my friend Tiffany who taught me how to use illustrator to construct some of the elements in there. In fact, the 30 minutes tips and tutorial allowed me to construct the candies all by myself.
swirl taught by Tiffany
wrapped candies constructed by myself.

For full competition details visit www.spaghettijunct.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment